Friday, December 18, 2015

December wins and freebies :)

Well as it's already the 19th I am a tad late doing this post! real life has certainly kicked in this month!

Anyways as always here is a list of the items I have had for free, won or been sent to review which have arrived in the month of December - some of them will have been won other months but only just arrived!


1. WIN - A whisky wedge glass from prezzybox on twitter - I didnt take a pic as I am giving it to my dad for xmas and have wrapped it oops

2. WIN - a OS calendar from their twitter - again no pic as giving it as a pressie to my dad and have wrapped it

3. WIN - furchester hotel DVD



4. WIN - Nutcracker DVD from SAGA (not sure if twitter or FB as they announce winner across all social media)



5. WIN - personalised treat sack for Lady from Krafty Chix on FB




















6. WIN - Professor Brawnstorm DVD



7. WIN - Barney Thomson DVD from twitter


8. WIN - Cute sparkly eye toy I think its a wolf :) - from KEEL toys FB page



9. FREEBIE - Fabulift for eyes sample



10. WIN - text comp from ASDA / Aquafresh



11. WIN - Part of my carpet right house beautiful prize is a year's subscription to the magazine - this is the first one



12. WIN - Blog win - 2 x board games - Og on the Bog and Logo Lite



13. FREEBIE - cute little freebie from months ago - they were apparently overwhelmed with the response but rather than just not send anything they waited for new stock to come in and sent a little goodybag to everyone - contains 2 pens a lanyard and a guitar pick from diasyrock



14. WIN - from the Ferrero Rocher game on fb - I honestly thought I had won a single sweet - but then this bad boy turned up :D it also has a pack of 2 ferrero rocher inside



15. WIN - Advent win from Essence a lovely set of makeup in my colours - 6 x nail varnish, 2 x lip gloss, 2 x eye shadow palettes, 2 x blush products, eyebrow pen and nail file



16. WIN from Amphibia on FB - it's a ring protector for when you go swimming to stop your rings getting discoloured/damaged



17. WIN - from the Zoflora let it spin game on FB sadly not a top prize this time with them but 2 vouchers for a free bottle of Zoflora which we are happy with



18. FREEBIE - no idea where from but 2 x little tubes of skin sleep



19. WIN - well they were giving away like 500 or so of these on FB - good for a free pizza or calzone up to value of £3.99


20. FREEBIE - seriously if you have cats you should sign up to royal canin I get these vouchers a few times a year - you sign up on their webbie and choose a local stockist and they send you a voucher for a bag of food - as you can see from price tag its worth over £4 and you can try different foods from their range - whatever they have in stock really.

20.



















21. WIN - from Hamley's Cardiff FB page - I won their Monday quiz and this little fella is my prize - had to collect instore in person but sent my mum in so didnt even have to face the crazed xmas shoppers!



22. WIN - In the Night Garden Calendar from their ADVENT - sadly it arrived damaged as the postie allowed it to get soaked but as it's going up in work I am not too bothered



23. WIN - Randomly arrived in the post - set of stamps to use with a stamp block - my aunty is well into making her own cards and stuff so I am gifting this to her to say thanks for looking after the dog for me every time I go away!




24. WIN - From Thorntons on twitter - again I think they are giving out like 1000 boxes of these - mine are going towards christmas :D




25. FREEBIE - nose strips to cleanse your pores



26. WIN - from alive vitamins on twitter :)



27. WIN- from Ancol pet on facebook's advent - a santa toy for Jac - despite the photo he loves this toy



28. WIN - from Krispy Kreme FB game - I didnt actually win this a friend did but she gave me the code (I tried and opened hundreds of boxes each day and didnt win a darn thing!)



29. WIN/FREEBIE - not sure but a bunch of us got sent these innocent smoothie socks :D



30. WIN - Star Wars Mag from Disney on FB



31. WIN - HOOCH Tee from their FB page



32.  WIN - Whisbear from Mybaba blog/page



33. FREEBIE - another sopost freebie :) Candy Crush perfume



34. FREEBIE - another sopost freebie :) full size olay - which is great as the one I haad earlier in the year is running low and its great stuff :D



35. WIN - from superbakes blog :) Cocktail book



36. WIN - cant remember where from which is terrible! an MTV amplifyer case for an iphone - I was slightly gutted with this as it said it woul be a case for a phone of your choice but when I won they gave me a choice of an iphone 5/5c or 6 - which I have none of! my niece does have a 6 tho so i went to her



37. WIN - from BSOS webbie - a reflective vest for Harmony - gotit a size bigger as will be perfect for next year when she starts nursery in the winter :)



No comments:

Post a Comment