Monday, May 11, 2015

+ 365 Day 128, 129 & 130

Day 128 - Saturday

Today I just entered loads of comps and slept

And popped to Aldi's to buy cat food and midget gems

Watched BGT very amusing

Today's positive: crappy tv - its highly amusing watching crazed deluded people who think they are talented - sad thing is they genuinely think they are good!

Day 129 - Sunday

Entered more comps - I'm determined to win myself a new laptop or phone but no luck yet!

Cleaned my room as it was quite untidy and stressing me out

Sorted work stuff for tomorrow

My uncle came round for dinner so we had a nice family meal and dessert - yum

Today's positive - family time - and especially home cooked meals - I'm not good at cooked dinners so quite enjoy it when someone makes me one :)

Day 130 - Monday

Back to work today after missing half the week last week due to a dodgy tum

Work was long and uneventful

Came home and worked on transferring this blog to my wordpress site. I have done all of January so just another 3 1/2 months worth to transfer.

I've also decided I am going to apply to work at Disney again when the applications open I loved it when I did it back in 2007-2008 and financially I would be able to go next year if I was successful.

This has also given me the kick up the butt required to get back onto my diet properly and to start exercising. When I did my last programme I was a size 24/26! It was hot and uncomfortable and I love weight out there working down to a 20/22 - I would love to be a size 14/16 if I get through so power on!

Today's positive - making my mind up about Disney and going for it - so I may not (read as most likely wont ) get through but its a good goal to have

No comments:

Post a Comment