Saturday, April 11, 2015

+ 365 Day 99

Friday (Sorry it's late internet probs again - thanks sky!)

TGIF :)

Isn't it crazy how having a 4 day week time still drags on in work?

So nothing much happened today except I got the best baguette ever - seriously - I would give up chocolate for this baguette it was that good! It was chinese chicken in black bean sauce with peppers, mushrooms and onions and it was so good - I think it's going to become my new favourite lunch spot - move over noodle bar the baguette's are a -calling!

AHEM

aside from that my Guinness Hamper arrived at like 8.30am this morning - seriously super speedy delivery I only won it yesterday!!!!

and my free samples from the YourHealth Food Store also came in the post again I only won them yesterday

Both were pretty amazing :)

Today's positive has to be finding the best sandwich ever :) sorry its a bit frivolous but sometimes you need frivolity :)






























No comments:

Post a Comment