Saturday, February 21, 2015

+ 365 day 52

Today's Saturday and I feel rotten woke up with an absolutely stinking cold and have been sneezing all day. The good thing is it's juts a cold and not that hideous flu virus again - the bad thing is I look like Rudolph my nose and top lip is glowing and I sneezed the worlds largest ball of snot onto my laptop keyboard which was beyond gross and took like 30 minutes to clean off *yuck*

I can honestly say today I have done very little. I haven't left the house - I actually ordered pizza for tea as I couldn't face cooking and I had a 50% off coupon to use - got 2 medium pizzas, 2 x diet cokes, large chips and 2 x large garlic dips and delivery for £7 bargain that was tonight's dinner and tomorrows breakfast sorted!!!! The diet has gone out of the window today too - whenever I feel bleargh I comfort eat. Today I made a trifle it was out of date in fact it was dated as Nov 2014 but I think that's more of a suggested use by date. It came in a packet with strawberry jelly mix, custard mix, creamy whip mix sprinkles and sponge fingers. Put it all together and it was delicious me and my mam ate the whole thing and it was supposed to be enough for 4 oops.

So today's positive is a grateful one - today I am grateful I just have a cold and a snotty nose instead of full on flu again not much of  positive but I am happy with that for my day today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment