Wednesday, February 11, 2015

+ 365 Day 42

Wednesday

Today is all about shoes - I'm not talking sky scraper heels - I cant manage those but I am talking funky daps, hi-tops etc.

So today I got my Babycham daps out - I love these they are blue with rainbows and deer on them.

Everytime I caught a glimpse of them underneath my trousers in work I smiled

I do have a bit of a shoe fetish and I tend to buy 3/4 pairs whenever I'm on holiday in the states.

So I thought I would share some of my fave trainers/daps with you - these are all taken from the net but they are also all pairs I currently own (I was going to take photos but the phones dead!) and yes some of them my friends refuse to be seen with me in :) my faves are the babycham daps, the butterfly vans and the osiris bunny hi-tops :D

Flaming Converse

Rainbow Babycham

White Etnies - I made a mistake buying these as I have hardly worn them as not too keen on white trainers

Galaxy Converse

My daily wear Etnies but I have purple laces

My fave pair of hi tops look at the cute bunny

another pair of Osiris hi-tops (my mum refuses to be seen in public with me in these haha)

My spare Etnies for when the other pair runs out

Butterfly vans 



No comments:

Post a Comment