Sunday, January 4, 2015

+ 365 Day 3

Today I started work on a new project. I'm the first to admit I am not very arty or crafty but I think I can manage this one :)

I am making a little kitty ornament for a friend of mine who runs a cat rescue - It's going to be named CleoCATrah and will be made from various materials.

So far I have made a little pouch and filled it with rice - this is going to be the kitties base of support so she can stand upright whens hes complete. I have been scouring pintrest for different ideas and I have a little plan in my head but we will see if it turns out how I imagined.

The great thing about doing something like this is it doesn't matter if you make a mistake or if it turns out differently to how you expected - it also gives me something to focus on and work towards. I am hoping to complete it this week and will be sure to post some photos once its done :)


No comments:

Post a Comment