Thursday, January 22, 2015

+365 Day 19 & 20

Day 19 - Monday

Today's positive is I managed to get on twitter and semi-understand it. As I am comping quite a lot I thought I should make a twitter account so I could enter the comps on there too but I kept putting it off and putting it off as I really didn't understand how the darn thing works but I am doing okay and already have loads of followers. I have even worked out how to tweet, message people and tag people in tweets - GO ME! Now I just need to work out how to do the comps on there and start winning hehe

Day 20 - Tuesday

Today I am happy because I weighed myself and I have lost in 2 weeks like 1.8kgs - I am the sort of person who gets disheartened and gives up quite quickly but knowing I have lost the weight is making me really happy - now just another 20 or so kgs to go and I will be nearly at my 'ideal' weight.

I worked out that 1.8 I lost equates to the amount I put on over Christmas so it might slow down but I know it's achievable :D


No comments:

Post a Comment